Baby, it’s getting cold outside and it’s time for a little extra protection for those protective styles. For me, there is no such thing as a bad hair day in the winter. I have too many hats for that. Fly, stylish winter headgear/accessories can be found everywhere. I love, love, love hats, especially rasta, slouchy hats because they’re roomy enough to cover all of my hair. For one-of-a-kind, unique, handcrafted to your specification type of headgear/accessories, go to Etsy.com. In my search, I stumbled across the Uber Headband from Angel’s Purple Pantry. The Uber Headband had me excited and drooling for more. A visit to Angel’s Purple Pantry revealed awesome winter headgear/accessories such as hats, scarves, scarflettes, etc. Some items wre unisex as well. These accessories would make perfect Christmas gifts, especially for a kinky curly girl.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Uber Headband (Wasabi)/Ear warmer w/detachable flower, $15.00.
- Uber Headband (Real Teal)/Ear warmer w/detachable flower, $15.00.
- Uber Headband (Heather Grey) w/detachable flower, $15.00.
- Handcrafted Cabled Ear Warmer (Oatmeal), $15.00.
- Uber Slouchy Beanie/Tam (Wasabi) w/Free UBER Headband w/detachable flower, $25.00.
- Uber Slouchy Beanie/Tam (Soft Heather) w/Free UBER Headband w/detachable flower, $25.00.
- Handcrafted Waffle Stitch Cloche/Bucket Hat (Cafe) w/detachable flower, $18.00
- Handcrafted Newsboy Hat (Light Plum), $16.75.
- Handcrafted Unisex Chunky Ribbed Scarf (Shaded Greys), $18.00.
- Versatile Uber Band/Scarflette/Cowl/Ear Warmer/Headband (Expresso Bean) w/Free Headband w/detachable flower, $25.00.
**Current promotion is buy any Uber Slouchy Tam/Beanie, Uber Versatile Band, or Uber Scarf, get a FREE Uber Headband w/Detachable Flower!! Keep for yourself, or great for gift giving ($15 Value!).
Turnaround Time is 5-7 Business Days for items to be mailed due to the holidays. If you need your items sooner than the timeframe, please let seller know at checkout in the “Message to Seller” box.
Cowls or loop scarves are also popular right now, but you can also use a large scarf (tie ends together) or a wrap to cover head and neck. These were found at J.C. Penney.com.
My favorite hit-em-up winter headgear/accessories store at the moment is Burlington Coat Factory. Their inventory is ridiculous as well as affordable. Since winter headgear/accessories are also popular Christmas gifts, most big chain stores (Sears, Kohl’s, Target, etc.) also have a large inventory. Get extra protection for those kinks and coils. Add hats, headbands and scarves to your winter protective styling regimen.