The new trend of designer lines (makeup, home, fashion) in stores like Walmart, Target, Kohl’s, etc. are cropping up everywhere. With the state of our current economy, it’s nice to be able to find quality fashion that is easy on the wallet.
a. b.c. d.
- a. Long Sleeve V-Neck Jersey Shift Dress, $20.00.
- b. Career Pencil Skirt, $15.00.
- c. All-In-One Jersey Top, $20.00 – Wear this top 8 different ways.
- d. French Terry Cropped Jog Pant, $10.00.
- e. A Steal: Organic tees and tanks from $3.00 (clearance) to $10.00.
- Lace Trim Henley, Sale $24.99.
- Chiffon Cardigan, Sale $26.99.
- Straight Leg Jeans, Sale $23.99.
- Aphrodite Wedge Sandals, Sale $36.99
- A Steal: Cross-body Handbag, Sale $24.00.
**Tip: I prefer visiting the store, but when ordering online, reading customer feedback and reviews on items you’re interested in, especially in regards to sizing (item smaller or larger) and quality (fabric thin, poorly made, etc.), helps.