I think I’ve finally arrived at destination midlife. How do I know? Here are some telltale signs.
- I desire more me time and love it when I’m home alone.
- I wonder at what age the kids will leave home.
- I wonder when I’ll be able to go back to school.
- I fantasize about about me and hubby traveling alone to Italy or maybe France, and staying more than a weekend.
- Can’t wait to sell the house so we can enjoy condo living.
- I can’t wait until I’m old enough to be a member of AARP (lol).
- I wonder how old I’ll be when I HAVE TO rock a gray twa (teeny weeny afro) for life. Hey, I can’t color and rock a BAA (bad ass afro) forever.
- I no longer worry about my husband’s whereabouts, I’m just glad he’s gone.
- My mom is my best friend and I wonder how I’ll cope after she’s gone.
- I wonder how many grandkids I’ll have and will I like my in-laws(son-in-laws and daughter-in-laws included). Well, I only have 2 kids, but you never know how many times they may marry.
Sigh. Yep, I’ve finally arrived and I think I’m glad to be here.